RSS

Inside The Moose's QT - I Am Fearfully Made

Frontline Student Ministries Filed Under: Labels: , ,
3 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting. -Psalm 139:23-24

Today was pretty crazy. The day began in the Word as I am following through the Bible in a year from www.mydevotion.com. It's hard not to stand in awe of God when you consider all He has done and all He is capable of doing! In Genesis we read of the raw power that is contained within the spoken word of God! Then we read how He made us unique and has such a purpose for us. I'm moved at how little we often recognize How much God loves us. We truly are fearfully and wonderfully made by and Almighty God!

Because of the "Simply Praying" study I am leading the youth through on Wednesday nights, I am looking for songs each day to express my praise to God. It has been pretty neat because the songs I have come across these past two days, I haven't listened to on a regular basis. Today I sing "Grace Greater" by Matt Blair. He co-wrote this song with Jason Roy of Building 429. This expresses so much of our relationship with God. I also love the incorporation of Scripture and a wonderful hymn that is familiar to so many. We used this scripture at the very beginning of our study. Listen carefully to the words.



Grace Greater
Matt Blair

Search me oh God and know my every thought
Discern my every way, and speak into my soul
Point out to me my wrongs, convict me until
I follow down the path that leads me to your will
Cause my heart sometimes can wonder
And my faith at times can stray
But I know that when I fix my eyes on you
That I will always remain
Safe in the shadows of your grace

Chorus
Grace, grace, God’s grace, Grace that will pardon and cleanse within
Grace, grace, God’s grace, Grace that is greater than all my sin!

I praise you because I’m fearfully made
You formed my frame in the secret place
All of my days ordained before I breathed
Written in your book before I came to be
Because your love I stand in wonder
In awe I come to thee
Knowing that when I fix my eyes on you
I will always remain
Safe in the shadows of your grace


| edit post

0 Responses to "Inside The Moose's QT - I Am Fearfully Made"