RSS

Mind of the Moose: Back On Track After Guatemala

Frontline Student Ministries Filed Under: Labels: , , ,
Well John, Dale, and I made it safely back from Guatemala. I'm disappointed I couldn't blog as much as I had wished. The week went by far to quickly and was filled with so many amazing moments. The story I posted on Wednesday called "Guatemala Drama This Morning" was just the tip of the iceberg. The end of the week saw the three of us singing the praises of our Creator Elohim on top of a mountain overlooking Lake Atitlan with 3 volcanoes rising in the background (Click here to see the exact location)

Our time in Guatemala brought several verses to light for me. The one that sticks out the most I've used several times in the past day or two. It is this:

If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me
Psalm 139:9-10

Over the next week here on "Mind of the Moose" I want to share several moments that we were privileged to experience in Guatemala. I completel
y believe that God had everything planned for us and expected for us to be aware and ready to do His work while we were there. I would be honored if you would return to experience these with us as I relive them here on the 17:6 blog. It would mean even more to hear from you through the comments section about your thoughts on these moments. We would also love to hear about your life and where you have seen God clearly in your walk.

As for now, let me leave you with just one of the amazing scenes we encountered in Guatemala this week. There are several more to come. Those of you who have been to Antigua may recognize this view from the top of the Posada La Merced!

Thanks for reading.
Moose


| edit post

2 Responses to "Mind of the Moose: Back On Track After Guatemala"

  1. PamWells Says:
  2. Glad to see you made it home from your adventure in Guatemala and airport "fun".
    Met you in the airport in Guatemala. (Talked to you while in line) Our team of 11 were stuck overnight in Atlanta - made it home early Sunday afternoon. Everyone is tired - but excited about all God is doing! Great to meet you! Blessings!!
  3. Frontline Student Ministries Says:
  4. It was great to meet you as well. You were a part of an amazing story on our end of things. I'm so grateful God allowed our paths to cross. Your team was an encouragement to us :-). I too am glad that all of YOU made it home too.